Before creating an email template, you'll first need to Configure a Sender Address.
Email templates are used to design and configure the messages that you’ll send in your workflows. You can setup an unlimited number of email templates and edit them at any time. Our email templates support Handlebars template syntax.
- Step 1: Sign in to Threads
- Step 2: Click Templates in the main navigation bar (top of page)
- Step 3: Click the + New Template button
- Step 4: Name your new Template and define your email Subject line
- Step 5: Select the Sender Address (the From address). If you haven't configured a sender address, you can do so here.
- Step 6: Enter your HTML and Plain Text email content
- Step 7: Click the Save Template button at the bottom of the page
If you want your Workflow to send an email, you'll have to create an email template first.